Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Our Trip to Enchanted Kingdom

Enchanted Kingdom, a place for the young and the young at hearts... Enchanted Kingdom is located at Sta. Rosa, Laguna. You can get there by riding the bus, they have their bus terminal located at Ayala Bus terminal. For ticket prices Click here.

Enchanted kingdom is like the Philippines own DisneyLand. First time I went there was with my Mom and brothers... We had a blast...
We rode practically every ride there...

Been there about 5 times already...

Me at the bump car rides Ace and me having fun bumping boats



Ace and me at the carousel ride pose with mr. wizard

We had lots of fun here... Sadly we don't have pictures of the wet rides... I somehow lost it and haven't got it scanned... These pictures were from the digicam we brought. If you haven't gone there yet, go with your family or friends... It is really fun and your kids will love it there...

1 comment:

angeleyes said...

We went to enchanted before with my family. It is a nice place especially for the kids. I didn't get to enjoy much cause the rides were really thrill rides...